Residential Loans

We are your Pacific County residential lending experts.
In addition, we can assist you with loans on secondary residences, investment/rental property, condominiums and bare land.
If you qualify as a first time homebuyer we waive your loan fee, providing you with a significant savings!

Learn more about residential loans

Consumer Loans

Finance your new vehicle, RV or boat with Raymond Federal Bank.
We can help you with your many consumer loan needs.

Learn more about Consumer Loans.

Loan Contacts

We appreciate your interest in Raymond Federal Bank and would be happy to respond to your request for more information. E-mail contact is provided as a convenient way for you to inquire about our products and services or provide comments about our services.

Email our loan team at  Because e-mail transmissions are not secure, please refrain from providing identifying information such as your account number and Social Security number.

For current rates or loan questions, please contact our loan team.

Lending Area

Raymond Federal Bank’s delineated community is Pacific County. The three branch offices are located in this county. Loans are also made in surrounding contiguous counties of Grays Harbor, Lewis, Wahkiakum and Clatsop. These counties border the delineated community. The delineation does not arbitrarily exclude any low or moderate income areas.

Foreclosure Help and Information

You may be contacted by letter or phone call from your lender that you are at risk of facing foreclosure. If you receive a letter or are contacted, try to work with your lender to assess your ability to repay the debt and consider other options.

Options that are available to you to remedy a delinquency situation include:

  • paying a sufficient amount to bring the loan current;
  • working out a payment plan with your Raymond Federal Bank representative;
  • selling the property.

If you decide to meet with your Raymond Federal Bank representative, please be advised that we may require a loan application to be completed. Documents that should be made available include income documentation (e.g. pay stubs) and bank statements.

It is necessary that you respond to this letter so that we can develop a plan on how you are going to bring the loan current. If you call, the phone numbers you can use to contact us are 360-942-3444 or toll free 1-888-276-3593. Please request to speak to the loan department.

In addition to working with us, you may wish to contact HUD approved housing counselors (1-800-569-4287),the Washington State Foreclosure hotline (1-877-894-HOME (4663), or for legal assistance and referrals to other housing counselors and attorneys Statewide Civil Legal Aid Foreclosure Hotline (1-800-606-4819).